Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 15:44:19 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Igor Vinokurov <igor@ibank.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   compile sendmail from /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail

Hello!

Anybody can explain me why sendmail does not compile from source
distribution (/usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail) properly?

I run make in this directory and have got some fatal errors then... :(

P.S: In other words, I would like to upgrade sendmail at my 2.1.5R box.
     I was compiling sendmail myself before this day, but now I would like
     try to do it in the standard way. How did you compile sendmail to
     prepare release version?

--
Igor Vinokurov