Date:      Fri, 7 May 1999 22:19:13 +0100
From:      "Rich Wood" <rich@dynamite.org>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compiling Kernel with AVM_A1_PCI

On 7 May 99, at 22:57, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> I just compiled this release here with no problems and I'm using the
> Fritz!Card PCI (I wrote the driver).
>
> Looks to me like the driver didn't even get compiled. How big is
> i4b_avm_fritz_pci.o ?

It doesn't exist, probably because...

> Make sure that i4b_avm_fritz_pci.c is in /sys/i386/conf/files.

It isn't in /sys/i386/conf/files.i386

I have added

i4b/layer1/i4b_avm_fritz_pci.c  optional        isic    device-driver

and am recomiling at the moment, but given that it's a 486, it could take
some time :-)

Rich

--
rich@dynamite.org
If that's what they call normal, I'd rather be insane.