Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:41:24 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   query-pr-summary.cgi rework

Hello www,

  I would like to announce my work to you and get some feedback. If
  you feel that the patch is okay and doesn't need any more changes,
  I would like to send PR and get it commited :-)

  Changes to the query-pr-summary.cgi script include:

  o) rewritten code so it's more readable now, replaced some " with '.
  o) make the html output html valid.
  o) the minor feature I've added is that the PRs in the html output
     are now splitted according to the each PR's state and each state
     has it's own color, so it's easier now to determinate the PR's
     state on the web page. This has been done by adding a few css
     classes, so if colors aren't meeting our needs, it is pretty
     easy to modify them.

  This work was already tested by remko@ and it seems to work. The
  affects of my work are visible at for example:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~remko/danger-test/query-pr-summary2.cgi?category=conf

  and the patch is available at:

  http://danger.rulez.sk/query-pr-summary.diff

  Also, I would like to say thanks to remko@, who was really nice to
  me and helped me with testing, since I had no access to the PR
  database.

--
Best Regards,