Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:19:44 +0100
From:      Ragnar Beer <rbeer@uni-goettingen.de>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   More security settings documentation

Howdy again! Another thought: Wouldn't it be nice to extend the idea of
the choice of security levels? E.g. I think I'd like to be asked whether
I want log-file-rotation disabled and the sappnd flag set for logfiles.

Why don't we collect a list of what could/should be done to protect 4.2
then collect information about the why's and howto's which would also be
quite a good educational thing and maybe finally turn it into a
shell-script that asks a couple of questions and then does a couple of
actions based on the answers? Or maybe extend the install script. Or is
there already something like that?

Ragnar