Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:57:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
To:        root@talentq.com, bmah@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/22659: pkg_version does not work for ports that add -gtk suffix

Synopsis: pkg_version does not work for ports that add -gtk suffix

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: bmah
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 8 12:54:45 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the patch.  I'm closing this PR because we've recently
added some code to the pkg_* utilities that solves this problem
(and several other similar ones) by allowing an installed package
to keep track of what port directory it was built from.  It isn't
fully supported in 4.2-RELEASE because it needs a commit to the
ports collection infrastructure that will happen shortly after
the release.