Date:      Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:26:29 +0800
From:      "Gallagher, James" <james.gallagher@misys.com>
To:        "'Ppop Door'" <poopadoor@yahoo.com>, freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: hme problems

Hi,

No solution that I'm aware of - I asked this question also awhile back
(http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-sparc64/2005-April/002973.html)
also as I encountered the problem going from 5.3 to 5.4. I should have a
look at it again and try to report the issue properly (once I dig around in
the Handbook and figure out what that way is!)

James