Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 1995 15:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rmallory@wiley.csusb.edu (Rob Mallory)
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        davidg@root.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sig 11

if its worth anything, I just made world and XFree without any sig11's,
running an aug24 kernel. any kernel from the past week doesnt work.

To make things more interesting, I could not successfully build XFree
without sig 11's or 10's on the same aug24 kernel until I successfully
(with some help) made world and installed it.   Before the world//install
I was running the libc.so.2.1...

ps: pom says this:: The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)
-Rob Mallory  [rmallory@csusb.edu]
pps: I am also running (made world and XFree  with it) an gcc-i2.7.0
   optimized libmsun.  no problems. I'll make other libraries and
   post benchmarks later; if anyone is interested. ??are they??