Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:54:28 +0700
From:      "Michael O. Boev" <mike@tric.tomsk.gov.ru>
To:        "Doug Barton" <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bin/40322: ifconfig fails to set both mac and ip address with a single command

Hello!

It's been a surprise to me, sorry for disturbing.
But, again, do I want too much, when I try to set addresses of (ok)  two
different address families at the same time?
May I turn this "bug" report into a feature request, please? Or what I want
is religiously wrong? ))

That's what I have been doing successfully on my 4.5-RELEASE, and may be in
the worst case, it's an item for release notes?

Thanks,
Mike Boev.