Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 08:46:14 -0400
From:      sales@globalmonitor.com (Global Monitor - Sales Account)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.1-stable installer

I've been having some trouble installing 3.1-stable or 3.1-release, the
installer freezes at 1024bytes while installing over ftp from any site.
I've tried changing the ethernet card and remaking the install disks, but
no luck. At the moment I'm trying to find a can of gasoline in hopes of
destroying the box and everything near by. Any suggestions?