Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:00:36 +0200
From:      "Simon Siemonsma" <simon196405@bigfoot.com>
To:        <joel2a@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cdrom problem

Did you mount your Cd-rom to the mount point.
The command is something like mount_iso9660 cd0 /[mountpoint]
you have to do this in the /dev diroctory.
For the preciese format of the command look at the man page.
(man mount)
To be able to remove the CD later on you will have to unmount the CD.
It is also possible to let it be automatically mounted at boot time, but I
don't remember the name of the file where it should be set.

Simon Siemonsma