Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:08:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD Rom and LUNs

Looks like my $6.50 SCSI Chinon CDROM drive (a great price... I may get
one drive for each FreeBSD revision) has the problem of being recognized
on all LUNs.  It's a Chinon "CDS- 435 M62" single speed SCSI cdrom.

Is there a flag or option to have it not try to configure as CD0->CD7.
My other CDROM gets configured as CD8.

I'm considering hardwiring down the SCSI bus in the config file...
Any other suggestions... I haven't looked at the code yet... I'm
wondering if this is just a FAQ item?

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter  | 17 Meredith Drive, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724,
 908-389-3592                  | pechter@shell.monmouth.com
 This message brought to you by the letters VAX and the numbers 11 and 780.