Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:31:44 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        corpse138@juno.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation Disk

I've used fdimage before and it worked ok for me. Doing a dir of the
floppy won't tell you anything as it's the wrong type of file system, you
have to try and boot it. It will take quite a while to write it as well.

Another thing, make sure your ftp client downloads boot.flp in binary
mode.

Andrew Perry