Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:40:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ben Jackson <ben@ben.com>
To:        Kent Boortz <kent@erix.ericsson.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI128 and RELENG_4

Hm, I have:

pcm0: <AudioPCI ES1370> port 0xd000-0xd03f irq 9 at device 10.0 on pci0

FreeBSD Audio Driver (newpcm) Dec 26 2000 20:17:05
Installed devices:
pcm0: <AudioPCI ES1370> at io 0xd000 irq 9 (1p/1r channels duplex)

I just tried recording and I can't get anything out of line0 or mic.
Also, the sox port is broken...  rec doesn't do anything.  I also tried
record from an OSS dist.

I'm assuming:

>   % mixer
>   Mixer mic      is currently set to   0:0

You are adjusting that if you're using the mic input.

I'm also curious to know if you get a hiss from the speakers all the time
that goes away if you set the synth volume to 0.  That's what happens
with my SB PCI128.

--Ben