Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:30:06 GMT
From:      "Steven R. Loomis" <srl@icu-project.org>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [icu-support] [Fwd: Re: ports/121787: when devel/icu is installed, openoffice fails to build]

The following reply was made to PR ports/121787; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Steven R. Loomis" <srl@icu-project.org>
Cc: Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>, cokane@freebsd.org,
 bug-followup@freebsd.org, George Rhoten <grhoten@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [icu-support] [Fwd: Re: ports/121787: when devel/icu is installed,
 openoffice fails to build]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:55:09 -0700

 Hello,
  Indeed, George is not working on ICU anymore.
  I will take a look at the bug. We definitely would NOT like to see
 "special" versions of ICU out there if it can be avoided.

 -s