Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:03:07 -0700
From:      Erick Mechler <emechler@techometer.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ahc on installation CD?

I'm trying to install on a system with an AIC 7890 on-board SCSI
controller.  The hardware list says it's supported by the ahc(4) driver,
but it appears this driver isn't on my 4.3-RELEASE bootable CDROM.  The
kernel doesn't find any disks on bootup, and I can't find the ahc driver
anywhere in the kernel configuration under 'Storage'.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Erick