Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:02:55 -0700
From:      "Steve Hauquitz" <sah@apache.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hardware vendor link update

Hello,

I have jsut been informed by a recent visitor to your hardware vendor page
that we have a dead link in our description that I would like to get updated
if at all possible.  Both the link for Standard systems and custom system
are now outdated.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could update the
links to be:

Standard Systems
http://www.apache.com/std.php3

Custom Systems
http://www.apache.com/custom.php3

Thank you for your time and for providing such a great informative site that
our customers can learn from before and after buying systems.

Steve Hauquitz
Apache Digital Corporation
777 Main Ave., Suite 211
Durango, CO 81301