Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:29:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: Cant build 3.5-stable?]

The problem seems to stem from a corrupt
/usr/obj/usr/src/lib/libfetch/fetch_err.h

If I manually delete it and make from the libfetch directory, it seems
to be created properly.

So, I have two lingering questions:

1.  Did the tools used to create the file change?  As far as I can tell,
libfetch itself did _not_ change from 3.4 to 3.5.

2.  Why isn't the file auto-cleaned?

On the other hand, I haven't run a full buildworld yet, so it could be
something else in the build process casuing the problem.  Details after it
finishes.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack