Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:59:22 +0200
From:      Leon Breedt <leon@obsidian.co.za>
To:        rjk191@psu.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh weirdness

Ray Kohler (ray@psu.edu) tapped away happily, and came up with:

> Are you typing this in Eterm? Any time a program running in an Eterm
> asks for user input, it does this. Not sure why, but if you push ^D
> twice whenever it happens, it will go away and the program will get on
> with its business. An explanation or permanent fix would be very
> welcome, though.

I've noticed this happening in Eterms I spawn with 'grun', the
applet to execute commands shipped with the gnomeutils port.

Eterms I execute via shortcuts set by e-conf (ie. straight from Enlightenment)
appear not to have this problem.

Weird :) Wonder if its because Enlightenment and Eterm are not the most
portable apps (from what I could gather)

Leon.