Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 04:01:28 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        alexus <ml@db.nexgen.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RADIUS server on FreeBSD 4.x-RELEASE

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Paul Robinson wrote:

> On Jul 25, Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET> wrote:
>
> > 	Any comments on Merit Radius?
>
> I spent 15 minutes with it one Tuesday morning and went back to Cistron. For
> what it's worth, I currently run ICRADIUS, but am planning to move to
> XTRadius in the near future, as it seems a little more mature.

	A few years ago, we used cistron but it didn't do realms so we
went with Merit.  Does ICRADIUS do realms and is it easy to implement
something like GRIC?

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin