Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:05:24 -0400
From:      Aleksandar Kacanski <kacanski@umich.edu>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ISDN cheap router

I know   this question is probably very old for most of you, but I did
not keep recently with ISDN hardware.
I want to order a new service for ISDN so I am asking for:

An NI-1 BRI
                      2 B channels, each with data
                      No EKTS
                      No Additional call offerings
                      No packet mode data

I am looking for a very cheap bud a good router or let me put this way I
need something that will be available to connect more than one station
(no serial) Something that has 4 UTP(RJ45)  so that I could wire a small
network.
Any suggestions?

--
Sasha Kacanski          910 W. Huron
pager:~                 Ann Arbor, MI 48103