Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:02:36 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        robh@imdb.com (Rob Hartill)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MFS size problem.  2.2.6-BETA

could it be that for whatever reason the mfs partition is mounted
before swapon, so your mfs partition only gets as large as the
available RAM ?

a related thing:
I guess there is no way to specify the mount order in /etc/fstab ?
I'd need this for some diskless machine configuration,  but i
suppose i have to hardwire things into /etc/rc ...

	cheers
	luigi