Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 11:28:59 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Sean Farley <sean-freebsd@farley.org>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enlightenment-0.16.4

On Mon, 8 May 2000 17:16, Jim Mock wrote:

> On Mon, 08 May 2000 at 18:18:23 -0500, Sean Farley wrote:
> > I have not found documentation (or it was unclear) concerning how the
> > port process works when the maintainer is "vanilla".  I used send-pr
> > to submit the patch.  Should I have just sent to vanilla@freebsd.org,
> > or is that just an alias to freebsd-ports?
>
> Vanilla is an actual person, and vanilla@FreeBSD.org is his email
> address.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to fire a copy off to him in
> addition to the PR too.

Done.  Thanks for the info about Vanilla.

Has anyone looked at my patch, besides Vanilla, to see if my method to get
around the lack of certain wide-character functions in FreeBSD was what I
accomplished?  IOW, I would not mind a little review of my patch.

Does anyone know if full wide-character support will be introduced in any
incarnation of FreeBSD?  My searching turned up little except for some
work being done last summer and not mentioned since.

Sean