Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 2000 21:58:46 -0600
From:      Alex <alex@aspenworks.com>
To:        free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dialin T1 forwarded to a new location

--------------CDDF2AA85E5AACFA1FA21B4B

This isn't really a FreeBSD question, unless there is hardware to do
this in the FreeBSD OS.

Here's what I want to do. I have several T1 circuits currently
handling IP traffic from another rural location. I'm thinking of
centralizing my modem pools in one location and sending the dialup
calls to the central location. Any thought on how to do this? Seems in
the incoming circuits in the rural location would need to be
'repeated' over the long haul T1 to our central location.

 -Alex
--------------CDDF2AA85E5AACFA1FA21B4B

begin:vcard
n:;