Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:24:33 +0100
From:      alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer)
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd(8): "overburning" works

Hello!

I successfully over-burned (or whatever you guys call that in English)
a CD-R with burncd.

I got a 705 MB .iso I created with mkisofs on a 700 MB CD-R blank.

Looking at the CD, I guess there would have been place for additional
5-10 MB.

I just wanted to tell you that this is possible with burncd, in case
you didn't know yet.

So, so-called features that tools like Nero(tm) provide, are just
built-in features in burncd(8) as well =)

Alex
--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory