Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 1997 02:14:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Bill Eckert <egalois@concentric.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Document not found - http://www.freebsd.org/support/

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Bill Eckert wrote:

> I was sorta wondering why I couldnt make much contact with the Arena
> Browser (actually I think it is an instrument of torture) that came with
> freebsd 2.2.5; so I tried to contact via Netscape in NT. I got about a
> zillion java errors.

To my knowledge, there are NO java applets on the web site at
all.  There is a small bit of javascript, but only the home page.
The home page has been tested with a variety of browsers
including Netscape on NT and, at one point not too long ago,
Arena. If you could provide a bit more detail on the URL your are
trying to access and the exact browesr configuration, that would
be helpful.

-john