Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:53:58 -0600
From:      "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
To:        "Ryan Breding" <rbreding@drizzle.theriver.nu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: UDP Connections to port 512

Ryan,

    Biff, from my understanding, is simply the notice you recieve that says
you have new e-mail when you receive e-mail. I have yet to see it running,
but I am not usually around to see it.

    I personally have it blocked off via ipfirewall and haven't seen a
problem yet.

-jwp

Justin W. Pauler (drnet)
E-Mail: jwpauler@jwpages.com