Date:      Sat, 6 May 2006 15:50:21 GMT
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn@o2.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/96866: databases/db42 & databases/db43 distfile size mismatch

The following reply was made to PR ports/96866; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn@o2.pl>
To: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/96866: databases/db42 & databases/db43 distfile size
 mismatch
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 17:50:15 +0200

 On Sat, 6 May 2006 17:36:16 +0200
 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> wrote:

 Hello,

 >Please update the ports tree and retry.
 >
 >If updating the ports tree is too cumbersome: I am attaching distinfo
 >files, see if replacing your distinfo files with the attached helps.
 >(I am not sure if they'll appear in GNATS however.)

  Mine ports tree was up to date.

 >Here's the log, I ran "portsnap fetch update" a few minutes ago.
 >You can see the ports fetch all files and pass the checksum test.

 The problem was that I had old distfiles in my distfile directory,
 after removing them and refetching everything seems ok. I consider
 this as closed. My mistake, sorry for the noise.

 Pawel