Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 04:18:37 +0200
From:      Marcin Jessa <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dynamiting our party

That's plain stupid. I allways wondered how all these polititians get their computer-related ideas from.
He must have received a nice checque from MS to come up with that proposal.
Fortunatelly for me I live in Norway, country with a more sane political system
and conditions where the gov. started a project to use open source based OS's at schools getting rid of expensive MS software.
Good luck guys in your fight against Goliat.

* Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com> [2002-04-11 08:51:10 -0600]: