Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:39:01 -0700
From:      "Phillip Salzman" <phill@sysctl.net>
To:        Kevin <k@kevinkevin.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 Content

I second that FreeBSD is a server OS, but do sympathize with what Dan has
mentioned.   Opening new audiences of course starts with a quick install on
a desktop or laptop.

An easy answer would be to put the web-browser and such the first disk, but
I don't think it would solve anything.  If it kept with those, FreeBSD would
find itself just moving towards the same work being done at PC-BSD, wouldn't
it?

Phillip Salzman