Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:22:48 -0600
From:      "KizerSoze" <kizersoze@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Default Sendmail install with FreeBSD

Matthew,

I actually tried using the generics table from the start, which is what led
me to figure out that the root account wasn't getting masqueraded.  After
figuring that out, I completely took out all entries of the genericstable to
see that all acounts but root would be masqueraded, so putting that back
into the genericstable won't do any good.

I did however just comment out the C{E}root in my .cf file and restarted
sendmail, and, alas, it finally is working like I want it to and
masquerading the root account.

Thanks to everyone for their patience in helping me solve my problem,

Ed