Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:00:47 +0100
From:      "Christopher Martin at Home" <psycho@keyworld.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Email [was: Squid will that be fried ?]

Actually, I am also aware of ICL's Teamware which seems to do the same...
Strips attachments from emails prior to distributing them internally in the
Teamware workgroup.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Btw, I'm using MS Internet Mail. Can anyone give mee feedback re. whether
the text is also mirrored in a duplicate attachment?

How can I get people to stop appending this junk?

I humbly ask without wishing to digress further...

Chris