Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:07:46 -0500
From:      Mike <sublist@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hello Newbs

I havn't seen any traffic on this list since I signed up for it so I thought I would send a message in a bottle and see what comes back.I have been using FreeBSD for a couple weeks and I really like it.I was using Linux before so it was not much of a shock making the switch.Actually I still have linux on another partition.I havn't booted it in a while though.The only thing I havn't got working yet is my usb quickcam express.I am using cvsup to update my sources and portupgrade to compile the programs I am using.Last night I ran make world for the first time.It was pretty cool.

Mike