Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:24:58 -0400
From:      Jon Adams <jonaadam@nsu.acast.nova.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Slocate?

Okay, I am a relative FreeBSD newbie, my main question is....

Is there a tool similar to Linux secure locate (slocate) that can be
used on FreeBSD. I dont want to do a complicated find with
50 million options to find a file.  I downloaded the slocate-2.7 source
and I get a weird makefile error I have never seen before.

--
Jonathan Keirre Adams
PhD Candidate, Computer Information Systems

believed to be clean.