Date:      Sun, 08 Jan 2017 19:08:10 +0100
From:      "Kristof Provost" <kp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Marek Zarychta" <zarychtam@plan-b.pwste.edu.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: udp - weird behavior of reply-to

On 8 Jan 2017, at 15:55, Marek Zarychta wrote:
> Is it a bug to be officially submitted or it will not be possible to
> use
> reply-to for UDP traffic anymore?

The problem description doesn’t ring any bells with me, but I’m also
not sure
I’ve fully understood it.  Can you document a minimal reproduction
scenario,
with a pf.conf and perhaps network captures documenting the problem?

There’s certainly not been a conscious decision to break UDP reply-to.

Regards,
Kristof