Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:56:13 +0200
From:      Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andreas Tobler <andreast-list@fgznet.ch>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Thunderbird powerpc port

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tobler wrote:
> it took a while since I needed to port a gdb for powerpc first.
>
> But here it is, this patch allows me to build AND run thunderbird on
> powerpc freebsd.

Thanks a lot for this work.

> The patch contains three parts, an already existing Makefile.in patch.
> A new set of files for powerpc and the bsd-gecko-mk patch.

Is this modification in bsd.gecko.mk needed for all gecko ports on
powerpc or just for thunderbird? If its just for thunderbird please
remove inclusion of ${PORTSDIR}/www/mozilla/Makefile.common in Makefile
and add USE_GECKO= gecko somewhere near USE_GMAKE. With this
modification you should be able to use GECKO_PTHREAD_LIBS directly in
thunderbird Makefile.

Thanks,
Beat