Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:44:14 -0700
From:      Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: projects/armv6 merge

On 2012-08-10, at 2:04 PM, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:

> Please do.  Ideally you'd post patches, but that's a big pita...
>=20

Total patch is huge, so although it's PITA indeed here is=20
initial batch of patches. I split diff into several patches.=20
Some of them have known problems but I guess it's enough to get
ball rolling:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/clocksource.diff
Do not check next scheduled event on APs until smp is started.

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/fdt.diff
Bunch of FDT fixes

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/lpc.diff
LPC32x0 support

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/mge.diff
mge network interface fixes (Marvell-related)

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/mv.diff
Marvel support and Armada XP kernel config

This one was messed up during the merge. HEAD version
and projects/armv6 version contains some conflicting definitions
in mvwin.h. I'd prefer if someone who's more comfortable
with this device family fixed it but if not - I'll
try to do it myself.

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/smsc.diff

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/sys-v6.diff
kernel part of ARMv6 port

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/target.diff
Support for TARGET_ARCH=3Darmv6

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/tegra.diff
Very early stage Nvidia Tegra2 support

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/ti.diff
TI devices support: OMAP3, OMAP4, AM335X
Kernel configs for Pandaboard and Beaglebone

http://people.freebsd.org/~gonzo/armv6/userland-v6.diff
Userland part of projects/armv6=20

> On Aug 10, 2012, at 1:34 PM, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
>=20
>> Any objections to merging projects/armv6 back to HEAD?
>>=20
>> There is one cache issue I'm aware of that still has to be fixed, but =
it doesn't affect arm architectures earlier than armv6. And we can work =
on it in trunk.
>>=20
>> If there are no objections - the plan is to split code drop into =
several patches and perform merge over weekend.