Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:20:15 +1100 (EDT)
From:      Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   zp driver.

Whilst I'm using 2.2.7 still on my laptop, I was wondering if there has
been any improvement in the zp driver for the 3c589 ?  I find that it
locks up (about once a second under high traffic) and generates a large
number of erroneous packets under high traffic.  Strangely this problem
is not observed when running Winders NT.  Has there been any work done
on that driver since then for 3.X or 2.2.8 or has the card been "dropped" ?

Darren