Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 1995 14:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Dyson <dyson>
To:        jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: more core dumps

> netscape worked yesterday but today's kernel causes a core dump (sig 11)
> I have tried netscape 1.0 and 1.1 and they both core :-(
> This is with a kernel that has doclusterread as 0.
>
> anyone else seeing this?
>
> Jim Leppek

I haven't seen it, but one of the underlying problems that was covered
up by the work-around could still cause problems.  The problem was with
buffer cache corruption, and that has been fixed in the latest commit.
Try the latest stuff with doclusterread == 0, and your problem might
go away.  Then, turn on read clustering, it should work.

John