Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:20:48 -0600
From:      Peter Elsner <peter@servplex.com>
To:        michael green <michaelrmgreen@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: missing file libmytinfo.so.2

Michael, you need to install the compatibility libraries first...  These
are required for tic to work

Peter

At 09:15 AM 3/10/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I recently placed a message asking for help in getting
>the SCO version of MS FoxPro Unix running under FBSD
>4.7. Peter Elsner (thank you Peter) was kind enough to
>send me a shell script which sets things up
>automatically. However I ran into a problem with the
>version of tic he included. The version of tic
>compained about a missing library, the error messsage
>was:
>/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object
>"libmytinfo.so.2" not found
>I compiled ncurses and used the version of tic from
>that but the results on the console were very
>unsatisfactory.
>
>Can anyone shed any light on the missing 'shared
>object'. Thanks in advance. Regards, Michael Green

Peter Elsner <peter@servplex.com>
Vice President Of Customer Service (And System Administrator)
1835 S. Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, Texas 75051
(972) 263-2080 - Voice
(972) 263-2082 - Fax
(972) 489-4838 - Cell Phone
(425) 988-8061 - eFax

I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry
that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say "Daddy, where
were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?"
-- Mike Godwin

Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.
System Administration - It's a dirty job, but somebody said I had to do it.
If you receive something that says 'Send this to everyone you know,
pretend you don't know me.

Standard $500/message proofreading fee applies for UCE.