Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:47:54 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Any plans for IPSEC on FreeBSD ?

While trying to find out info about VPNs and such, I started reading up on
IPSEC.  Linux, NetBSD, and OpenBSD seem to be trying to provide support for
this next standard.  I was wondering if there were any plans to port it to
FreeBSD...  In the mean time, is their any way to get a VPN happening with
a FreeBSD 2.2 box ? Sun's SKIP seems to only work with 2.1.5 (at least the
DOCS say so).

Thanks,

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *