Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2012 13:50:00 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Format a USB flash drive using gpart

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:41:59 -0400, Carmel wrote:
> Perhaps, and I know that this will offend some purists, but a nice GUI
> that would do what your instructions detail above would be helpful.
> There is no way that I am going to remember all of those instructions in
> six months time. Just my 2=A2.

Why not put the commands into a text file locally?
Try _that_ with a GUI. :-)

I'm almost sure KDE or Gnome offer means to initialize mass
storage, but because those seem to be quite Linux-centric,
it's possible FreeBSD's system tools won't be utilized. So
with using the commands provided by Warren, you will be fine
every time. If you practice them regularly, you will remember
them, and if you do so, you'll surely write a script that
allows you to automate the task so you can forget the commands
again. :-)

--=20
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany