Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 15:14:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@server.cs.virginia.edu>
To:        bah6f@server.cs.virginia.edu
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -current kernel not compiling

Hi Paco,

	The eisa controller lit took care of everything.  It's pretty
cool.  Now I do not have to specify any of the setting for my controller
because it gets all the info from the eisa bus when it probes.  It is
intersting to note that my controller, the adaptec 1742, is the one and
only eisa controller supported at the moment.  At least it is the only
one with a source module in the eisa source directory.

thanks,
	Adrian

adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~atf3r/   --->>>| STOP Software Patent Abuses NOW!
Member: The League for                 -->>| For an application and information
       Programming Freedom               ->| see: http://www.lpf.org/