Date:      Wed, 23 May 2018 10:28:35 +0800
From:      Ryze Lam <ryze@zft666.com>
To:        "freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-users-jp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [FreeBSD-users-jp 96217]  =?utf-8?q?=E3=80=90Factory_Direct=E3=80=91High-Class_Car_DVR?=

Dear Mate,
If you are interested in saving some money on importing any of the followin=
g?:=20
- Premium Car DVR
- Rearview Mirror Car DVR
- Dual Cameras Car DVR
- Front & Inside Dual Lens
And so on.

Hongkong ZhongFeiTong Technology Co.,Ltd. will be the right one for you. We=
 are proud to supply premium, modern Car DVR with stylish designs to our wo=
rldwide distributors for more than 10 years.

Why you can rely on us for quality Car DVR? We have following conditions:
1. A talented in-house design team releasing original designs every 6 month=
es;
2. Effective quality control system=EF=BC=9B
3. Abundant experience serving global market with various Menu language.
4. Working with us, you can lower your cost for Car DVR, as we are factory =
direct.

Please send us enquiry if you are interested, catalogue will be sent in nex=
t email.

Best regards,=20
Ryze=20
Hongkong ZhongFeiTong Technology Co., Ltd.=20
Ryze Lam | Sales Representative=20
Whatsapp: 0086-18816855456=20
E-mail: ryze@zft666.com=20
Skype: ryze_38 =20