Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 17:16:20 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, hasty@netcom.com
Cc:        dsherwin@cts.com (Daniel Sherwin), hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 probs? This the right place?

> > What is your problem?
> >
> > Also questions relating to Xfree should be directed to the
> > XFree86 mailing list.

> Huh?  I presume you're a good friend of Dan's or something, and this
> entirely ad-hominem attack on him has some greater significance that

Umm, I think the 'attack-wars' going on are rubbing off.  I didn't take
this an atttack at all, but a 'Questions *should* be directed to XFree's
mailing list, but I'd like to know that the problem is anyway' and not a
'GET A LIFE YOU LOSER, XFREE PROBLEMS DON'T BELONG HERE.'

Sheesh, we are starting to have to be PC (politically correct) around
here to avoid being mis-interpreted.

Nate