Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:36:13 -0700
From:      Joshua Lewis <jmlewis@dslextreme.com>
To:        alexxisr@mail.ru
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-newbies Digest...

I can't explain it but when I ran the mount command from with in the KDE
console app it worked. Now the problem is the folder that I made on that
drive is there however the files in it are not.

Any tips as to what I apperently did wrong?

Are there no hard drive diags I can run on this drive?

--
Thank you,
Joshua