Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:41:17 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build failed for 7.x

On 3/30/12 6:12 AM, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
> I believe you do not need an approval to fix things you broke. :)
figured as much, but I didn't 'break' the master port, I wasn't
committer.. in theory, eadler did by not considering the CONFLICTS.
(don't blame him, but I wish I had seen his commit, and wish he would
have followed through and taken the slaves)

but, on to this port.
silly slaves insist on lazarus-0.9.30 as their version, and I am trying
things like PKGPREFIX, and the like to try to get it to change the
PORTVERSION/NAME/ index.

how do I see what it would use as INDEX name?

(its 6:30 am, sun isn't up, haven't made coffee yet, hello there in
russia. on a side note, I remember how thrilling it was in '94 to get
emails from people with .ru email addresses when working on *BSD code
for QNX.  it was nice to see that engineers could cooperate, even then
politicians could not.)
can we tell jokes in ports@? or do I need to put it in my sig?

we joke that politicians has its root in two words.  poly, meaning many,
and ticks, meaning little blood sucking insects.  So, politicians means
many little blood sucking insects.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell