Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:16:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      agusri dodi <dodix2000@yahoo.com>
To:        gostrdr@defcon1.org
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   natd does not work

I have been setting up FreeBSD Box as a gateway to the
internet. my lan card is intel (fxp0),activating ppp
with Kppp from KDE.I have turned on the IPFIREWALL and
IPDIVERT within the kernel.Conection between
server(BSD) and the other client is OK (Using ping
command).

But the natd doesn't work(PC using unregistered ip
can't connect to the internet)

what should I do ?

here is the content of
my configuration files:

content of rc.firewall:
     /sbin/ipfw -f flush
     /sbin/ipfw add divert natd all from any to any
via fxp0
    /sbin/ipfw add pass all from any to any

content of  rc.conf :
hostname="server.silicom.net"
sendmail_enable="NO"

moused_port="/dev/cuaa0"
moused_enable="YES"

network_interfaces="fxp0  lo0 "
ifconfig_fxp0="inet 192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0
"
ifconfig_lo0="inet 127.0.0.1"

natd_enable="YES"
interface_out="fxp0"