Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:48:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Expo anyone?

Yeah, I know, I said the dreaded "L" word, but surely there will be SOME
people from the FreeBSD crowd in attendance (you know what they say,
"study your enemy" and all that) (at the very least, surely Walnut Creek
will be having a booth since they sell Linux cd's too...)

So I'd kinda like to meet some of the people behind the names.  Maybe we
could have a "FreeBSD Dinner" or somesuch?

Also - I'm trying to make arrangements to stay with a friend of mine, but
those might fall through.  Is anyone willing to split the costs of a
hotel/motel/whatever room?

Look forward to meeting you folks!
---
Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>                           | PGP: Your
*NEW* WWW HomePage: http://more.at/dburr/ ICQ #16997506 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.