Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 1999 14:29:58 +1100
From:      "David Uzzell" <duzzell@saintspc.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD

I must say this. It not a Question but an observation.

I have used Linux on and off since 93 and didn't mind it for myself. but
FreeBSD is a whole new ball game.

I got lost the first time I installed it and etc due to it differences with
Linux. But.

I love it. I sent 1Hr setting up my first ppp dial on freeBSD when my first
linux took me 1 day. I know have no need for Linux other than for the
desktop for sound and other such things which FreeBSD doesn't support as
much.
From this point on anything not requiring any extra things like this will be
running FreeBSD.

To all those that ask difference between Linux V's FreeBSD.
FreeBSD Easy to install, Moderately Hard to configure, Easy to use from then
on. I have only been  using it know for 3 weeks after I discovered it and
thought I would give it a try. I will not be ever running a server on linux
again.