Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 1995 23:36:12 +0000
From:      rb@gid.co.uk (Bob Bishop)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   EISA NMIs

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what NMI code 0x16 is on an EISA machine? It's not one
of those trapped specifically. I've got 2.0R installed on (what I suspect
is) a flaky EISA machine, which sinks under a hail of:

NMI ISA 20 EISA 16

(or sometimes ISA 30, but always EISA 16) when asked to get a bit busy (eg
a kernel build). Please reply by mail, thanks in advance.

--
Bob Bishop              (01734) 774017  international code +44 1734
rb@gid.co.uk        fax (01734) 894254  between 0800 and 1800 UK